4G Scam

Hello dear! Welcome to INBakwas .com Today we're sharing something really Serious, Which we received from one of our fan! Here's Rah...


Hello dear!
Welcome to INBakwas.com


Today we're sharing something really Serious,
Which we received from one of our fan!



Here's Rahul Gupta's story in his own words! (Twitter: @RahilGuptaMaha1) 


Dear Sir, I tried to share my complaint with  trai / R.S.Prasad / aamaadmiparty via email   and didn't got any response from them except from aamaadmiparty spoke person Dona Rose Thomas she asked me to register my complaint @ consumer redressal forum for solution and I filed my complaint there on 1 st June and today when I spoke with the person @ consumer affairs delhi office, he told me that this problem comes under Indian government telecom ministry and they can't do anything about this. Then I wrote back to to aamaadmiparty and still waiting for their response against this corruption.


 : CC - All 5 million reliance communications cdma  #4gScam victims. And GSM victims of illegal balance deduction from their account. ALSO victims who's services are barred instead of full payment, GSM users unable to make/receive calls after their forcefully #4GScam migration, Victims who paid for their #4GScam sim card at the reliance store instead of giving it for free like other network operators stores like Vodafone, airtel did while 3g to 4 g migration, VICTIMS who lost their complete 3 g balance and not carry forward into account after forcefully 4g migration. Victims of so many other frauds of reliance communications. #NoMoreCorruption Just think,  if given a choice to you, that give your hard earned money to corrupted people or to a person who you think you can help, just think about the answer with your true heart and you will find out in which type of corruption you are making contribution or to help someone or you can even save or invest for your own good. Why give our hard earned money to these Bastards!!  hope you get my point, now I don't want to go dirty again,  so I will again request you to help yourself. I CAN'T HELP YOU!  (read till the last to know why) : (  This is really shocking, after forwarding 600 + complaint, our government is shamelessly ignoring complaints against reliance communications #4gScam. I am shocked! New complaints are coming from every state, every corner of india day by day. If we just start quoting each other complaints against reliance communications to @PMOIndia @rsprasad @AamAadmiParty @_DigitalIndia etc because If everyone spread their words on twitter,  Facebook,  any social media or just take screenshots of complaint messages and forward directly so the government will get an idea that people are getting united against this corruption and  Mr R S Prasad might speak speak something about this torture being done to reliance communications customers and will let us know who is responsible for this scam , so I request everyone to help themselves. You should not rely on media because today  #paid_media_wont_showthis. Send ur message or forward this message to the victims of reliance fraud and hope government take some action against this corruption instead of just collecting taxes and self promotions. They are busy in resolving their own internal corruption hence expecting answers from them will take longer if not enough people gathered together against this corruption. 
Good luck. Please check the attached screenshots, thanks.
  I work for small company in gurgaon and my online marketing job is in danger because I paid 4 times money from my monthly budget to reliance communications For 1 month Internet and my Internet is off since 15 days and my boss is really upset as my productivity is getting hampered, so I need to work late in the office, Working Saturdays and Sundays since 2 weeks,  and currently working late night just to save my job. Not complaining about work pressure but like everybody else I deserve better and not cheated. 
These frustrated words are my own, and I don't force like fraud reliance #4gScam to read or follow my words. Its your choice and your right. GOOD LUCK!


You Might Also Like

0 comments