SHOCKING! Middle-Aged Actress says she should have married Nagarjuna Akkineni!

Seems 'Akkineni' family is completely filled with Romance and Love right now. Everyone of them are busy with their own love ...

Seems 'Akkineni' family is completely filled with Romance and Love right now. Everyone of them are busy with their own love story. Nagachaitanya is busy with Samantha and Akhil is busy with a New York based designer.

Now middle aged actress Sumalatha who is already married to Kannada Super Star Ambareesh has spilled a secret. She said, she was offered to marry Nagarjuna and the offer was made by ANR !

She said, "Since I am tall, Nageshwara Raro Gaaru always use to tease me how am I going to find a groom.

He once joked around that there is only one man who can match up to my height and asked if I am willing to marry to him.

When I asked him who it was, ANR revealed that the man is none other than Nagarjuna." She also said, she never met Nagarjuna as he was studying in America that time. Ironically, Sumalatha has acted as Nagarjuna's aunty in the movie 'Boss'.. !

You Might Also Like

0 comments